[AT] Behlen PS kit for JD60

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sat Aug 6 10:58:33 PDT 2011

Dick,
     I have no idea.  However I will say the ugly Behlen is the best.  I
do have experience with them and I highly recommend them.   I should
think they would be prominent around your area.  You are pretty close to
Columbus.
     I bid on a 70 the other day,(didn't get it) that had a Behlen unit
on it.  It was a stuck engine, beat up parts type junker.  The clutch
lever was rusted tight and it wouldn't move either.  So, who knows what
was wrong with that thing.  Unbelievably, some woman bought it for 1200
bucks.  I bet she was after that power steering unit and pump.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA