[Farmall] Super C Problem

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 18:45:23 PDT 2011

As far as coils go, I had to put one on my 66 Mustang a couple years ago.
The car hasn't been driven 100 miles and I just had to put another one on.
To make matters more insulting I paid extra to get one that looked like the
original. It took a couple hours work and a trip to town for points and
condenser for me to even believe that was the problem.

John Hall