[AT] Actual antique tractor vegetable discussion

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 14:53:55 PDT 2011

The Super A-1's were the first ones with the big steering wheel.  I must say, with the limited amount of time I have driven my Super A-1, that I like the smaller steering wheel better.  When I get into it I may try slipping the seat back a hole or two.

I need to look at the parts book--I don't know if it's the bigger wheel or not but it steers much "faster" than my Super A.

Al