[AT] plasma cutter

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 19:16:39 PDT 2011

I use those real thin blades on a four inch  grinder

In a message dated 4/16/2011 8:13:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jtchall at nc.rr.com writes:

Anybody  ever used a plasma cutter on metal that has practically "rotted"
for lack of  better terms. I'm referring to metal that is severely corroded
such as rusted  out places of mower decks and fertilizer hoppers. I'm
wondering how one would  work as I was cutting some damage off a bushog today and
it was so corroded in  places it would not even cut with a torch.

John  Hall