[AT] Weather

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed Apr 27 17:30:36 PDT 2011

Ralph, those are dramatic photos. They look like the bayous of Louisiana! I
am always interested in other areas and their trials and tribulations as far
as weather. Not to gloat (despite our challenges this year I love our
weather), but just to understand the challenges other areas have. I hope
that things dry down fast enough so that you can plant and more importantly
harvest and sell your crops this year. Best of luck from rapidly drying
coastal California - we are now irrigating nearly everything as per
normal....
          Grant Brians
          Hollister, California farmer of Vegetables, Nuts and Fruit