[AT] Weather

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Apr 27 08:58:32 PDT 2011

    Phil;

    Wish ie were possible to share some of the water with you. We are super
saturated here in western Ohio. Every drop of rain we get runs off. Have
standing water in all the low areas. Rivers are at or above flood stage and
roads are closed due to high water. Even had a couple local schools closed
due to high water and closed roads. No corn has been planted and won't be
till at least the middle of May. Half to 1 inch rains come so easy. Had a
severe thunderstorm pass through about 10:30, but most of it missed us.

    Bring a couple buckets and you can have all you want.

                    Gene