[AT] Le Sueur

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Sun Apr 24 14:10:36 PDT 2011

I am not, Ron, but I did two years ago ... man was it ever impressive.  I
am just wondering if anyone on the list has been both to Le Sueur and to
one of the other big tractor swap meets - like I imagine Portland has -
and would comment on where they think Le Sueur's swap ranks in size -

Dudley
Snohomish, WA