[AT] Actual antique tractor vegetable discussion

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 21 04:23:32 PDT 2011

Grant that is the good thing about the Power Director.  It is a wet clutch
set up and is really pretty much bullet proof.  Not picking on the IH guys
but it does not have the problems that seem to occur with the IH TA.   I
have almost no in the seat experience with Oliver although I've always liked
them.  I didn't realize they had live PTO way back then.  I'd love to have a
77 or 88 restored.   With those engine side covers and the color combination
and pin striping they are sharp tractors.

Charlie