[AJD] Question

Richard Greer rgreermi at att.net
Wed Apr 20 02:40:42 PDT 2011

Hello don't know if this is the same list I was on before but somehow I lost
the thread .  I have 2 John Deere Bs one is a 48 and the other is a 41 .
The 41 is the one that I am currently rebuilding .   My question is this:
on  the 48 B with the frame in place I had a hard time putting the cylinder
and head back in place without a few pinched fingers. The 41 the front frame
came off ,what I was wondering is there a reason to put the frame back in
place before reassembling the engine.  Do enjoy the hobby and currently have
the 2 Bs, Ford 8 N , 110, 320, 425, Me rotto tiller

Richard Greer MI   rgreermi at att.net      and thank you for any info.