[AT] Now NC twisters: was Mina problem

Charlie Hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:12:24 PDT 2011

Glad you didn't get hit Al.

Charlie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Jones" <farmallsupera at earthlink.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 5:54:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Now NC twisters:  was   Mina problem

All ok here.  We had tornados north and south of us, Camp Lejeune (and that's La-JOON to me, I don't care what anybody says!) had some severe damage at a base housing facility.  Also some severe damage around Jacksonville.  Didn't even rain here enough to wet the ground.  I was however coming back from the Va. Cubfest in Randolph VA and came into Raleigh about the time it got hit.  I think I missed being in a tornado's path by about 5 miles.  Hardest rain I have ever seen in my life.  Coming on down I-40 I saw another area where a tornado had just been through.  Lots of broken trees and a tractor trailer on its side.

Al