[AT] OT - Wooden foundation vs Concrete?

mpnc282 at juno.com mpnc282 at juno.com
Thu Apr 7 11:46:15 PDT 2011

Thanks for all the replies, I should have mentioned that I live in Michigan, and for those familiar with the state it's in the Chelsea area. At first glance, the soil seems sandy, but I would want to take a look at the well drilling report to confirm what type of soil is there, and what the water table is like. I have our Realtor tracking down the builder so I can ask him first hand what type of techniques were used. Any other things I should be asking? Mike M