[AT] Lucille Monson

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 2 12:08:30 PDT 2011

Oh my goodness.  I got a message from Lucille last week, a reply to one I
sent her a while back, I was terribly busy and didn't reply.  My intent was
to do so in the next couple of days.
I'm so sorry to hear she is gone.  However, if Heaven is like I like to
envision it,  Cecil has a big grin on his face today!

Rest in peace Lucille.

Charlie