[AT] Allis Chalmers B Question

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 13:33:54 PDT 2011

Welllll I been crankin this allis B to no avail. I even tried  ether no pop
even. The mag is set so that It clicks on #1 while the FIRE line is  in the
middle of the timing hole on the flywheel. fireing order is correct vales
are set correctly 0.10 loose have gas to carb an its clean. I have never
cranked  one before an must confess I am maybe erring on the side of caution.
Have an old  Harlie an have been kicked.

In a message dated 3/30/2011 7:57:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time,