[AT] Update on the Jim Dandy

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 30 13:34:39 PDT 2010

  Removed the carb on the Kohler and having a buddy acid boil it for me.
As suspected, it had never been removed before and was filthy including
the float & bowl. Otherwise, everything there looked in OK condition.
Once clean, I'll see what happens. It was a miracle it started and ran
at all before this summer.

Bob inside out of the drizzle today