[Farmall] Ordered Super A Manuals!

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 05:26:15 PDT 2010

John I agree, especially about hating a Cub before you appreciate it.  My first Cub was a total POS, at least compared to what I wanted it to eventually be.  I got disgusted, gave up, and sold it.  Then I got the one I have now--thinking if I hated it too, I could make my  money back, and a little profit, selling parts.  It was worn out but had potential.  After an engine overhaul, it's as useful as a pocketknife--even with the backwards PTO and only one hydraulic curcuit.

That said, I wish IH would've spent another 50 or 60 cents (in 1947 money) and made a two-piece hood!

Al