[Farmall] Ordered Super A Manuals!

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 25 03:59:55 PDT 2010

 Other than some design flaws! I never have understood who thought it was a
good idea to make the hood and gas tank one piece and then attach it with
slotted head screws! That and those pesky bolts in the back of the oil pan.
I've said it before, you've got to hate a Cub before you can begin to
appreciate them. That is one tractor that you can pretty much make a list of
things to check and know what you are getting before you buy one.  That
said, if it will just rain, we'll go back to mowing grass with the one here!

John Hall