[AT] Tractor cruises... liability insurance?

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 22 10:35:52 PDT 2010

Dean
If memory serves, there are only a few on this list that have USAA
insurance.  Although it is an excellent company they do not consider hobby
farmers, etc.  EDGETA is another excellent company, and even they provide
very limited coverage (my opinion).
My opinion is the only safe way of getting my D-14 to the local show (< 6
miles) is to haul it; very disappointing.   I could go with Farm Bureau but
they will only insure me if I have other insurance with them, etc.
I am hoping that your post results in something better than what I
determined several years ago.
Herb