[AT] Welcome to the group Claude

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 15 18:20:41 PDT 2010

Google the model number Ben gave and your computer will show you a couple dozen websites with that model of Bush Hog tractor on it.  I couldn't read the photos well enough today to make certain of the engine model, but it's in the line of AEH.  I may have a repair manual for it in my digital archives when you tie down the model number.

Larry