[AT] Welcome to the group Claude

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Sep 15 19:04:37 PDT 2010

Hi Ben
I'm certainly no expert on anything but the V4 Wisconsin engine does sound
familiar. My brother uses one to power his buzz saw for cutting firewood. In
a previous life that same engine powered my Dad's Case pull type combine.
Those V4s have a really neat sound, much better than a straight 4, in my
opinion.

Ralph in Sask.