[AT] Ford NAA

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Sep 15 16:34:27 PDT 2010

It is the selector valve and they used to sell them at Tractor supply.  I
think an A&I parts dealer may have access to them..   I also think TISCO
still sells them they sell only to dealers.  They fit the 20 to 85 series
massey fergusons even the 135 and up series.   I mounted several loaders and
powered them that way while I was going to college.  It paid the bills.
Cecil in OKla