[AT] test (apropos the Saskatechewan weather comment)

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Tue Sep 14 14:03:53 PDT 2010

Ralph, the scary part for me here in California is that we still do not have
our first tomatoes ripe.... They are a big cost item to grow and I have no
fruit yet about to go into the third week of September! Why? Cool and wet
spring, then cool summer, now what about the fall? So far this year looks
like 1964 when the cannery tomatoes were still being harvested at almost
Christmas. I'm praying for a WARM fall without rain!
         Grant Brians
         Hollister,California
         Vegetable Farmer