[AJD] Hard starting - Update

Eric Walter eric at facspro.com
Tue Sep 14 07:15:00 PDT 2010

John,
Yes it's the 18mm plugs as it is a 44 Styled. I realize the Hotter plug
doesnt create a hotter spark. My hope is that it will remain easy to start
on down the road. The previous plugs could be cleaned and start easy once or
twice and then it could take 30-40 minutes to get it started again. Up til 2
weeks ago it just kept getting worse and worse. We actually had a couple
days that we couldn't get it started. Pulled the plugs and they barely look
discolored but clean them anyway, put them back in and she fires right up.
This morning it was 3 turns and away she goes.
Last month it stalled right as we were getting ready to line up for a parade
and I didn't think we were going to get it started again. This weekend is a
longer parade and I dont want that to be in that position again.

The D16's are not resistor plugs and we are running copper core wires.

Thanks for the input.

Eric