[AT] Interesting farm sale

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 7 08:20:21 PDT 2010

Gene, just to give you a hint of how wet it is here, check out these photo
links. They were taken a while back before it got really bad.  Although when
you see trackhoes stuck in a field you have to know its already pretty bad.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/fjlip2/Wet/1.jpg
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/fjlip2/Wet/2.jpg
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/fjlip2/Wet/3.jpg
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/fjlip2/Wet/4.jpg