[AT] Interesting farm sale

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Sep 6 08:07:01 PDT 2010

John, at this point I am thinking I might need something that big to pull my
JD 7721 combine that I bought this past summer in hopes of harvesting a
crop. Raining steady all night and more coming today, plus again later this
week. On top of a summer of above normal rainfall its starting to look kind
of hopeless for getting the crop in the bin.

Ralph in Sask.