[AT] massey combines at portland

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 18:50:39 PDT 2010

Added to Dave's interesting hillside pictures I have posted a few pictures
of pages from the instruction book from the circa 1940 Model 61 IH McCormick
Deering  machine we used to use.  Go to the l;link below if you wish to take
a look.

Charlie V. in WNY

 http://www.atis.net/forums/showthread.php?247-Hillside-Harvesters