[AT] John Deere Trike.

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 3 07:47:21 PDT 2010

It's a terrible thing for the PEOPLE to do to themselves.  I went to the site last night and got engrossed looking at all the photos of the big Sturgis rallye and others.  It's obvious they've been "having fries" with whatever else they're eating.  David, you know I'm not exactly a light-weight, but too many of those collectors are "over the line".

Larry