[AT] massey combines at portland

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 3 01:01:12 PDT 2010

Yep it's sure enough flat down here John.  I understand the concept of how
the hillside rigs work but I've just never looked at one to see where the
"hinge" is.    In fact, we never owned a combine on our little place so the
stuff hidden under the sheet metal is a bit of a mystery to me anyway.
I've looked at  enough pictures, videos and drawings to get the general idea
but
there is nothing like actually seeing it and putting your hands on it to
understand what is going on and how it works.

Charlie