[AT] massey combines at portland

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 18:35:29 PDT 2010

Yep, you can tell Charlie is from some VERY flat land! When I get down your
way all the drainage ditches amaze me! There was actually a hillside machine
at the John Deere dealer here about 15 years ago. I imagine it came out of
south central Virginia. Our area has plenty of hills but not quite bad
enough to need hillside combines.

John Hall