[Farmall] pulley

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 2 05:28:12 PDT 2010

  Do not pull on the flanges of the pulley, they WILL break (not might
break, will break)  Use bearing separator similar to the one Bobby
posted a link to.  you will also need a grade 5 are harder bolt to screw
into the end of crankshaft for the puller to push against.  Normally
requires a 5 ton puller