[AT] Who can apply for this?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:53:39 PDT 2010

Carl,  If I'm remembering right,  there is a "boss" (for lack of a better
term) under the axles of D-14's right about where the fender fits on.  It
has a couple of holes in it and I always figured they were for mounting a
loader or something.  I've often wondered if it would be possible to bolt a
bracket of some sort to that spot and mount a roll bar to that.

Charlie