[AT] [Farmall] Super M Fan Belt -- and other fun stuff

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sun Sep 26 20:43:56 PDT 2010

  On 9/26/2010 9:37 PM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> ...As to the high compression, I was pleased to see that Charlie Hill's earlier
> comment above seems accurate... the Super M dyno'd at 57 horsepower on
> Saturday morning, and at 53 when I ran it again Sunday afternoon......There's
> a video of the first dyno test on youtube at
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl7_FgZGj5c.
>
> Dean Vinson...

Dean,

Again - what a fine looking SM you have there!  The video was good. For
me, it was also humorous, as I  found myself digging for the answer to
an implied joke question toward the end:  How many guys does it take to
run an M&W dyno?

Looked like a FUN day and perfect show weather.  Congrats on your wise
decision to attend.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas