[AT] Hubers for sale...

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Sep 25 14:42:41 PDT 2010

I am sorry to hear about your health problems, Dick, and I wish you the
very best.

As far as the Hubers, I would buy them in a minute, both for the fun of
restoring one or both of them and for maintaining my 2 mile private dirt
lane. But Nebraska is just completely out of the question for me. Hiring
someone to haul them back to NJ would probably cost way more than the
machines, if I could find someone reliable to do the job. I am sure you
will find a buyer in the area, you just need to find the right person.

Mike