[Farmall] Ordered Super A Manuals!

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 25 12:20:47 PDT 2010

The fun part on the hood comes in when the screw heads get really butchered
up or have been snapped off where the hood extensions screw into the
radiator/steering casting. This gets to be a real problem when you are
working by the hour and trying to keep the bill reasonable. If it's a quoted
job, you've had it.
 By the 70's IH did get some brains and started using flange head hex screws
with screw driver slots on some of their tractors.

John