[Farmall] Looking for Super A contacts/parts sources/advice, etc

Steven Christensen zoarfarm at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 07:57:20 PDT 2010

Ed,
Have you ever been to Fitts Tractor Salvage at Danville, VA?  10 Years ago I went with a friend and met the owner Sam Fitts.  He was fascinated by a New York Doctor who collected Farmall Tractors.  I got a lot of pneumatic lift parts and cultivator parts from the 70 acres of junked tractors.
Steve Christensen