[AT] EPA to require farmers be half as dusty

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Sep 22 07:24:24 PDT 2010

Farmer
I hope your horse pasture rent works out better than mine did.  I ended up
with $1500 in hay expenses owed, and 3 horses.  Now there is 4 since one had
a colt.  Long story short, I was boarding 10, but she took out 7 without my
knowledge and never paid a dime in feed or pasture.  Her husband was going
to work for me to pay it off, but she divorced him and now he is not so
interested in p;aying off his ex's debts.

Cecil in OKla