[Farmall] Looking for Super A contacts/parts sources/advice, etc

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 21 19:17:46 PDT 2010

The nearest IH dealer to you would be Clapp Brothers in Siler City. On parts
other than items that need to be cosmetically correct, I would consider
them. Cosmetic parts (the things folks see and take notice of on a restored
machine) I would check OEM and Steiner. I'm sure there are several others if
you search the web. Be warned that there are some folks offering replacement
cosmetic parts that fit really lousy. I've ran into that on parts for my '66
Mustang, a Cub, Titan 10-20, and an IHC stationary engines. The only way
I've ever found to get quality parts is to ask fellow collectors for a
referral for a specific part or you'll just have to order it and check the
quality yourself.

John Hall