[Farmall] Looking for Super A contacts/parts sources/advice, etc

John Gustafson gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Tue Sep 21 12:21:53 PDT 2010

Dale;
It's been said here before, head to Binder Books for the literature. I
flipped over and looked. They have the service manuals, Parts lists, ptetty
much anything you would need for research.  Jensales might also have them
but I have found that the reproduction quality is better with Binder.
Thats the place to start.