[AT] [Farmall] Super M Fan Belt -- and other fun stuff

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:49:57 PDT 2010

Awful tight numbers for carbon in there. Most likely someone beefed it up a
bit. I'm guessing the exhaust note is a bit different and probably cranks a
bit tougher than normal.

It might run on pump gas as long as the throttle wasn't wide open, the carb
wasn't too lean or the timing wasn't too early.

Did they make a propane head for that engine?

Ken in AZ