[AT] Jim Dandy Question

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Sun Sep 19 15:28:08 PDT 2010

  HL, FYI - fiddled around with the Jim Dandy this afternoon at my
MIL's. Removed the needle valve and sprayed carb cleaner into the valve
slot and float. Got it running on low throttle feed, but only if choked.
Close the choke and it would quit. So it appears a good carb & float
cleaning is in order next to allow gas to flow in. Fuel pump seems to be
OK, Mike.
Bob