[AT] 8N steering lubrication???

WILLIAM HALM bhalm1 at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 17 05:15:24 PDT 2010

I could not find a lubrication point either. It appears to me that the steering box gets it's lube splash fashion from the transmission. I had to replace the steering stem on mine, some how grit got into the steering box and the gear end was worn down to sharp edges. Probably from lack of maintenance. Yoy may need to take it a part and service the unit replacing worn parts.

Bill
2N, 9N, 8N, & New Holland T1510
Southeast Indiana