[AT] Jim Dandy Question/net orders

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Sep 16 13:16:43 PDT 2010

Here it is always "10 miles" - except for the one local store/gas
station which is about 5 miles away.

An example happened yesterday.  After changing the belts on my Sitrex
mower I found one bolt had the threads at the end so messed up that I
needed a new bolt.  The company that sold me the mower 15 years ago is
now located (you guessed it) about 10 miles away - and yes they stocked
the metric bolt.

Next to a drug store to pick up something for my mom - also 10 miles
from home but in another direction.

Life here in the (supposedly) sticks.

I also find internet sales compelling but I still support local dealers
for that local presence.