[AT] Tomatoes

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:33:19 PDT 2010

Our summer has been real strange and tomatoes are finally ripened. first we
had a real late and wet spring. it rained until last week of june then it
was hot sunny and no rain for a month. after that it has rained everyday and
in august I mean every day. Lately there has been some days without rain so
the farmers has harvested what they can without combines on tracks.

Mattias