[AT] Welcome to the group Claude

Benjamin French benfrench at att.blackberry.net
Wed Sep 15 13:30:04 PDT 2010

I am also new to the group, have been lurking for quite some time now. I am currently in the Army but I am getting out soon. I have a 1964 Bush Hog V-4-7 that I inherited when my grandfather passed on and I have been tinkering with that and would appreciate any information anyone has on that or Wisconsin Engines in general.

Ben in MA
Benjamin M. French
617-281-8726 mobile
benfrench at att.blackberry.net