[AT] Stuffing the ballot box - help needed.

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Wed Sep 15 06:14:24 PDT 2010

David,

Dean made a decision made on his beliefs.  I think he's right in his
decision and I'm sure that most here don't have a problem with it.  With
that in mind please put a cork in it!

I didn't participate either and for the same reason so if you wish to spread
your abuse around I can take a little of the heat off Dean.

Al Nadeau