[AT] test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 15 04:47:21 PDT 2010

I understand Ralph,  I've seen corn blown down by an early hurricane here
and before it could be picked, the ears touching the ground would start to
sprout.
Hopefully you can get all of your crops out of the field.   What do you
think about the coming winter?   I suspect it will be cold and harsh.

Charlie