[AT] test

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Sep 14 14:54:59 PDT 2010

Charlie,

Temps here are a little lower but quite similar.
About half of the corn picked here.  No cotton locally.  Soybeans are
beginning to yellow.

Getting a bit dry here - might have to water my fall greens.
Dry is good for the farmer who leases the pasture and hayfields.  Lots
of hay down so he needs a few more days.  He and his daughter can by
earlier to help me change the belts on the finish mower.  Today she said
both syllables of my name - a BIG step.  Sweet child with some
challenges so positive steps are always celebrated.

Sure has been an odd weather year. After the end of the week I would
welcome some tropical rain - not the wind just the rain.

David
NW NC