[AT] Mounted Cultivator discussion - was RE: JD CCA cultivator info

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 10:01:11 PDT 2010

Grant,

I wish I had more to add to this discussion, but I really don't.  All I can say is it appears that all the tractor mounted cultivators I have ever seen, either in person, or in a photograph all looked the same, regardless of where in the country they were located.  About the only thing that would be different would be the type of shovel they used (depending on the crop?).  I really don't know for sure.

Enjoy, Joe