[Farmall] Farmers Day in Richlands, NC Sept. 11

John Gustafson gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Sat Sep 11 18:04:21 PDT 2010

Tommy,
Took the hint and went to Somerset. I was pleasantly surprised, not knowing
what I was heading into. I havn't seen that much steam in one place in a
long time. I was looking to find some F series Farmalls or a Regular but was
disappointed there.  Closest was a 1931 10-20 and we had a nice time
chatting on that one.  Lot's of other Old Iron though and some I had only
heard of and never seen.  Next weekend (9/17) is the Field Days of the Past
in Goochland County, VA. That's always a big event but I might pass this
year after Somerset.