[Farmall] Farmall pto

johng johng at donet.com
Thu Sep 9 15:51:10 PDT 2010

I would go after the U-Joints before I considered swapping out a PTO....Or
just accept that the PTO - to Drawbar geometry is the culprit.

If the U-Joints are okay (tried on another tractor) then maybe.

I have a 400 and a 350 utility - they both chatter with the baler.  Any
U-Joint that goes beyond a certain angle will chatter.

John