[AT] JD CCA cultivator info

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Sep 8 23:58:28 PDT 2010

Al,

I've sent you the JD Parts Catalog for the JD CC-A Cultivator via private email. As far as I can
discern there is only one chain JD JD2050 which apparently JD still sells lengths of this chain to
order.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

Confidence is the feeling you have before you completely understand the situation!